Re: complete syllabus of MCP exam

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:33:01 +0100

i knew you would third me... thank you.... yes i'd love to be a part of a
geeky / cheeky group... i hardly find many of my kind around.. lol

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
"JaR" <plente@spamsuxsofthome.net> wrote in message
> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>

> > But you're okay in my book, and I'll nominate you for membership.
> > Kline's already seconded it,
>
> Thirded!
>
> >so the next step is a poll on the web
> > site.  In the mean time, you should read up on our membership
> > requirements and start doing a little research, assuming, of course,
> > you DO want to be a member.
> >

> You *do* want to be a member, don't you? Of course you do! Everybody
> loves and respects the MCNGP!
>
> Well, except Don.
>
> And E-Pox.
>
> And Paisely Skye.
>
> And Maggie's kid.
>
> And a jillion assorted spammers, braindumper, and lusers.
>
> But other than them, *everybody* loves the MCNGP!
>
> JaR
> L'ed & R'ed Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCNGPF #1 (Was: AMCNGP #1,#2)
    ... > Therefore I must decline this membership. ... there goes a perfectly good fantasy. ... JaR ... Remove hat to reply ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Over My Head?
    ... > I just noticed your sig JaR. ... Are you not an MCSE? ... > requirement for membership in the MCNGP. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: OT MCNGP Membership
    ... I'll confer with C ... > LnkWizard MCNGP 2^6 ... >> granting of their membership in the excitement of recruitment. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Acceptance Letter
    ... You are officially stripped of your membership. ... and professionalism to vote me in as MCNGP #55. ... I first would like to thank Consultant and Meanoldman for having the ... and congratulate me. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: complete syllabus of MCP exam
    ... Hermit Dave wrote: ... >> I'm not sure if HD is aware of the significance of MCNGP #42.... ... if and when we do a membership nomination poll on our web site, ... But you're okay in my book, and I'll nominate you for membership. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)