Re: 70 305 vs 306

From: Tina (tinamseaburn_at_removespamexcite.com)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:28:53 -0700

I guess you haven't had your morning coffe yet :)

"Tom Dacon" <tdacon@community.nospam> wrote in message

>> thick) and I suspect his 306 book would be the same and have a lot of
>> redundant material such as ADO.
>
> Redundant material??? Surely you don't think that database access is a
> redundant topic for a certification test in Microsoft Windows client
> application development, do you?
>
> Tom Dacon
> Dacon Software Consulting

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Lads mags such as Zoo and Nuts...
    ... However, with the advent of broadband I would suspect rather redundant for, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: 70 305 vs 306
    ... >I guess you haven't had your morning coffe yet:) ... Surely you don't think that database access is a ... >> redundant topic for a certification test in Microsoft Windows client ... >> Dacon Software Consulting ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: most egregious newspaper redundancy
    ... "Police have a possible suspect". ... This is not really unusual or even particularly redundant. ... (Madison's two papers operate the website, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: 70 305 vs 306
    ... > redundant material such as ADO. ... redundant topic for a certification test in Microsoft Windows client ... Dacon Software Consulting ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Past Items [Customize Notification area]
    ... > What are the Past Items in the Customize Notification area for and what ... > If as I suspect these are redundant, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)