Re: complete syllabus of MCP exam

From: FrisbeeŽ (billLASTINIT_at_dasi-software.com)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 12:33:45 -0400

>> I remember reading somewhere some time ago about someone making a
>> movie?
>
> Still on, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371724/
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Heh, filming wrapped in August of this year, slated for release in 2005, yet
there's a section on that page "I have seen this movie and would like to
comment on it."

--
Fris "John Malkovich as Humma Kavula (who?)" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

  • The New Yorker review of the Da Vinci Code
    ... The story of “The Da Vinci Code” goes like this. ... the conclusion reached by Robert Langdon, ... question has been more contentious than this: if a person of sound mind begins reading the book ... The movie is baloney; ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Take the f*** scale now or else!
    ... > But another analogy can be: reading the score is to listening, ... > reading the masterpiece book is to a movie based on that book. ... The "reading a play" thing is ... for them, decided that the second time the material came around, it ...
    (misc.fitness.weights)
  • Re: The Bad Accent Indicator
    ... only a good-time partier for that single opening scene, ... stage for the rest of the movie. ... Nor for reading too deeply into ... Crile, who published first accounts of 'Good-Time Charley's War', ...
    (rec.arts.movies.current-films)
  • Re: This and that
    ... salad or Texas salad, etc. ... summer reading but then summers and reading always was my forte' when ... Jones movie is a lu-lu but I'll wait for netflix to have it as I don't ... likes to meet two legged folk as well. ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)
  • Re: The Literary Calvinist Meets the Arminian Terror
    ... some thread that there was a book by that name, and a movie of a different ... Alien was the first, Aliens was the sequel, then Alien 3 and Alien: ... (Went with some other people to watch Sphere and Cube.) ... conclusion that their reading time is better spent with something ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)