Re: complete syllabus of MCP exam

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 09/21/04

Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:35:56 +0100

>I am the Vogan Captain... would you like to hear some of my poetry ?

does it go something like this?

Oh freddled gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee.
Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes
And hooptiously drangle me
with crinkly bindlewurdles,
Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon
See if I don't.

blah,blah,blah

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The InterNeil Theme Song
    ... On a lurgid bee. ... Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes ... Everything under the big Old sky ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Intel Fortran license?
    ... As plurdled gabbleblotchits ... On a lurgid bee. ... Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • Now *this* is a poem !!
    ... Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes ... And hooptiously drangle me ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: Now *this* is a poem !!
    ... > On a lurgid bee. ... > Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes ... Overindulging in noodles, Noodles? ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: The InterNeil Theme Song
    ... > Groop, I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes ... That wasn't about the InterNeil... ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)