Re: Can anyone suggest a good ASP.Net book ?

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 16:56:29 -0700

The best book, in my opinion, for Asp.net is Stephen
Walther's Unleashed book. I started using this book as a
beginner and still use it. A really very useful tome !

The Amazon link is http://tinyurl.com/6ch54

- Raja.

___________________
>_______________________________
>Leonardo Inojoza
>Project Manager
>Waterloo Hydrogeologic, Inc.
>460 Phillip Street - Suite 101
>Waterloo - Ontario - Canada
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Playing fast
    ... questions on the subject of the guitar lead me to believe that you are a ... I say HE should ignore my opinion on this and just do ... "Unless you're a beginner or a real wimp, you'll feel the need to play ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: new to this
    ... the most important thing for a beginner in my opinion is wrist guards, ... and welcome to the unique world of unicycling!! ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Re: So where to start?
    ... major changes in the language are so slight for a beginner that it is not ... Just my opinion. ... Cor ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: recommendations on recording electric guitar
    ... I don't really disagree with most of the advice that you are getting ... here...but here is my opinion. ... You are a beginner. ...
    (alt.guitar)