Re: 70 305 vs 306

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/20/04

Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 08:28:54 -0700

Hi,

If you feel you already know the .NET Framework and
ADO .NET I recommend you this book:
MCAD/MCSD Training Kit-Developing Windows-Based
Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
Microsoft Visual C# .NET

It is from MS Press, it includes all the things you need
to know (you might already know) for passing the 70-306.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: DAO vs ADO: question-1
    ... > Windows applications, to hand-held PC apps, to client/server applications, ... > is better application and database design. ... Switching from DAO to ADO is ... > both DAO and ADO all wait at the same speed. ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.database.ado)
  • Re: ADO future
    ... announced that Windows Server 2008 will be the last server OS supporting the ... Some server applications like Exchange ... ADO as my database drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: dot-net reference
    ... I wouldn't recommend you a book on .NET inners, at least as a first reading: ... using .NET for real world applications, ... Probably you'll need a book on .NET Remoting or XML Web Services, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: ADO future
    ... Is Win32 in the process of being deprecated by MS? ... Why there are no Dot Net applications from Microsoft? ... ADO as my database drivers. ... hoping for feature updates for ADO technology in future? ...
    (microsoft.public.data.ado)
  • Re: Database access sucks!
    ... I don't agree with you about DAO though, you should NOT use DAO - it sucks. ... .Net changed a lot from DAO, ADO, and OLEDB. ... > a Recordset object as it was in the older versions within .NET and it ... > and I still used the old components for these applications. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)