Re: Must we do all the exams in the same programming languages?

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:28:44 -0700

Yes, you can "mix 'n match" the languages. That is, you
can do the first exam in VB.net, the second in C# and so
on. However, as common sense dictates, you can't do the
same exam in both the languages and claim credit for
both !

- Raja.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MCAD and MCSD
    ... >choose one and learn the language, ... for starters i would say stick with winforms. ... >learn a whole lot about databases. ... >from here on you can give each exam a couple of months ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Force MS Word to use UK Dictionary
    ... It was an exam in marketing where big points are deducted if the ... So what's the best way to remove US spelling, ... > documents they will be imported with whatever language is applied to the ... > Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: I want to make more Clear for MCSE exam
    ... an exam is not only for get a job. ... My native language is Myanmar. ... >> to have that kind of MCSE certification. ... > let me see if I have this right, you are a Computer Engineer (B.Sc Com ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Word of Mouth
    ... "dumbing down" may well wish to LA. ... There was some tosh spoken by a woman who writes exam ... papers saying that in one instance a quotation had been altered to ... language will be the poorer because of it. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Microsoft Skills Assessment vs Transcender
    ... Windows Apps, Web Apps, and XML Web Services, in whatever language... ... >> exam from the opposite technology and language from the exam that you ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)