Re: MCSD... How does MS reward them?

From: Hermit Dave (
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:01:46 +0100

in theory just the certification is enough to state that you know enough.
but in reality... hmmmm not so sure it works that way.

anyways i dont believe in doing anything specially certification for
rewards... i am good at what i do.. certification helps (get more hands on
and indepth knowledge on how it works from the inside)

that my friend is your reward from MS

Hermit Dave