Re: MCSD... How does MS reward them?

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/17/04

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:01:46 +0100

in theory just the certification is enough to state that you know enough.
but in reality... hmmmm not so sure it works that way.

anyways i dont believe in doing anything specially certification for
rewards... i am good at what i do.. certification helps (get more hands on
and indepth knowledge on how it works from the inside)

that my friend is your reward from MS

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
"Josť Joye" <jose.joye@KILLTHESPAMSbluewin.ch> wrote in message
>I just completed my last exam related to MCSD.
> ....and was asking myself:
>        How does MS reward us of getting this certification  (and promoting
> their products)?
>
> I guess I know the answer. However, It does not cost much to ask   ;-)
>

> Josť

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Up for a chalenge?
    ... In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patrick Dickey--MSN Beta Tester ... Ok people if you dont have any information to share why other people on ... certification and this is your point of see, ... and Alfred you need to take the exam 70-292 this is the upgrade for you ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Cheating by using Usenet (Was: Re: Need help with a unix/c program)
    ... why dont you think atleast once this ... would call trainer in a corporate training session for c language), ... If the training is not voluntary, either your employer does not know ... that you might receive out of the course would be a certification ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: Dont know what to do
    ... On route to MCSE you can pick up MCDBA ... Look on the microsoft certification site for a pathway ... So I wouldnt limit myself on just the admin stuff. ... where to start to get a MCDBA certification as I really dont know what to ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Re: keyboard hooks in C#
    ... Show me your certification without works, ... this is Geetha only.I have got some problem with the logging in with my ... functionalities i.e. Installhook in IObjectWithSite.SetSite. ... also uses this same interface to do further processing.i dont know how to ...
  • What are the books preferred for oracle dba certification
    ... I want to pursue my career as a dba. ... Is it necessary to have experience to get the certification. ... I dont have any experience till now. ...
    (comp.databases.oracle.server)