Re: Prerequisites

From: Brad (nobody_at_nowhere.net)
Date: 09/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:19:41 -0600

Here's another little something you might find useful, if you have broadband
access of some sort. About as good as any CBT out there I imagine, and its
totally free. If you attend live, and there are several coming up, you can
even ask questions. Great for you, or any beginners around here. They'll
even get into some advanced stuff.

http://blogs.msdn.com/msdnwebcasts/archive/2004/09/07/226144.aspx