Re: Oh yeah!

From: Brad (nobody_at_nowhere.com)
Date: 09/14/04

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 17:15:07 -0500

Congrats, an hour isn't bad! It looks like all the exams are getting the
"fewer questions" treatment lately, supposedly, I guess, to expose fewer Q's
to potential brain-dumpers while still asking enough to gauge the
candidate's knowledge. And here I thought adaptive exams were the holy
grail to solve all of that.

<damiga@Inter.net.il> wrote in message
> Developin Window application using C# and VS.NET
> 70-316, passed it today.
> 42 questions, took me an hour.
> final score 880!
>
> for tips, just ask...

Relevant Pages

  • Re: about exam
    ... A big CONGRATS on the pass, ... Anyhoot could you recommend a good set of pracice exams to use? ... Selftest Software but I think SelfTest Software is a little more than I ... "Birol AYDUGAN" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: kanji puzzle
    ... answer sheet they gave out at the end. ... Congrats! ... _want_ to take exams I don't need.... ... I bought a level four book and I'm going to gradually start working through it. ...
    (sci.lang.japan)
  • Re: I PASSED!!!
    ... I have taken 17 of those little exams and am an ... MCSE. ... Huge congrats on the pass! ... > Thanks Steve, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: MCSA
    ... >I have just completed my MCDST and now will be moving on to get my mcsa ... Congrats! ... I did my exams almost in the same order as you: ... I think that if you found the MCDST exams easy then you'll ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)