Re: mcsd or mcse??

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:53:46 +0100

unless you join a small - rather ultra small firm... they wouldnt require
you to do both... it will be one of the two... if you even do manage to get
job as both... trust me you gonna get shafted by both teams because both
will think you are butting head in their stuff when you should be doing the
other. (I personally know a person who talked to each person as if he knew
everything about their work... and i have never seen a guy who was that
hated before...

Plus small.. rather ultra small arent the most paying ones.

Big ones prefer people who make their mind... the place i work... there are
dedicated dbas.. there is a big team of admins... and there are
developers...

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave