Re: mcsd or mcse??

From: Hermit Dave (
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:24:20 +0100

i always thought of it as what i wanted to do...
if i wanted to do programming then its always development related

if its admin then i would have gone in for MCSE... oh well... i guess people
nowadays just care about the money (dont blame them)... they would do just
about anything as long as it pays..

saying that... there are some interesting things i can think of

Hermit Dave