Re: mcsd or mcse??

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:24:20 +0100

i always thought of it as what i wanted to do...
if i wanted to do programming then its always development related
certification.

if its admin then i would have gone in for MCSE... oh well... i guess people
nowadays just care about the money (dont blame them)... they would do just
about anything as long as it pays..

saying that... there are some interesting things i can think of

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
> >I'm going to get both.  I know it's 11 exams but I
>>figure I'll get paid twice as much!
>
> you should be able to work it so that you will be able to get your
> mcdba for free!!! and then you can earn THREE times as much!!!
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: mcsd or mcse??
    ... certification. ... nowadays just care about the money... ... "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" wrote in message ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... However my view has always been that any certification ... > serves no purpose as there is no trust in the certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... Making the exams harder only buys a modicum of ... increase in respect for the certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: 70-298 certification
    ... babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ... very similar to the "Certification will make you rich" myth ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCP... help on certification test
    ... really care) ... Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3 ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)