Re: Mcsd qualification.

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:19:53 +0100

dont understand it... i have my blog and my email address... if they so hate
me.. they should just write to me.
atleast that way i know the ones that hate me and the ones that dont.

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
> >I know a lot of you out here hate me...  you can direct that hate towards
>>me. not others.
>>my posting
>
> just goes to prove that this dude is just your everyday a$$fcuker.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: disability and divorce settlement
    ... >my point - i deserve support like any other wife in a divorce where her ... Man, Woman, whatever, when you let hate control your actions you ... >> money if you CAN support yourself? ... >i dont think it is wrong to want to have my own home, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: DJ Premier - God VS The Devil (New mixtape)...
    ... is based on scratching and mixing. ... thing keeping the integrity of street hip-hop alive... ... Doesn't mean a damn thing if I dont like the MUSIC... ... I really really REALLY hate hip-hop nowadays... ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)
  • Re: Its time to let Jordan Farmar start...
    ... something stoooopid will suffice... ... Witness Exhibit J of our "insufferable arrogance" as Lakers fans. ... I don't even hate the constipated neo-confederates around ... get it, but you dont) oh well, maybe one day you will... ...
    (alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers)