Re: Mcsd qualification.

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

    Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:04:51 +0100

    I know a lot of you out here hate me... you can direct that hate towards
    me. not others.
    my posting

    person claming to be me

    --
    Regards,
    Hermit Dave
    "Hermit Dave" <hermitd.REMOVE@CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Where you been ? Screwing around ? Ha Ha Ha !
    >
    > --
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Hermit Dave
    > (http://hdave.blogspot.com)

    • Re: For Real?
      ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
      ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: For Real?
      ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: Where to start
      ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: For Real?
      ... >as to how to tie their shoelaces? ... Well can you tie 'em? ... >> How do I get to become an mcsd? ... >> What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)