Re: Mcsd qualification.

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/13/04

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 02:50:41 +0100

wow its you cindy....

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)
"Cindy Winegarden" <cindy_winegarden@msn.com> wrote in message
news:#nkUO3RmEHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi Boogghy,
>
> The VS6 MCSD core exams have all been discontinued. It is no longer
possible
> to achieve the MCSD certification based on those exams if you did not
> complete all of them before June 30, 2004.
>
> If you want any sort of MCSD you have to do the VS.NET exams.
>
> --
> Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
> cindy_winegarden@msn.com  www.cindywinegarden.com
>

> "Boogghy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Well guys ive studied the mcsd course not the mcsd.net and
> > passed two exams and left with two to qualify ......
> > does this mean that i have to change the course or
> > can i still continue and write the required exams which i
> > rightfully have to complete.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: For Real?
    ... MS certification. ... > you and the jerks like you around here, ... > How do I get to become an mcsd? ... > What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: mcsd downgradeable to mcad?
    ... You also have the option of taking both windows apps and Web apps as long as ... > exams that qualifies for MCAD you become an MCAD. ... > combination of exams that qualifies for MCSD then you're an MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... How do I get to become an mcsd? ... What exams do I need to become mcsd? ... It's the jerks like you that encourage these idiots that's ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Where to start
    ... MCSD tests your .NET skills, ... Use VS.NET and follow the examples in the books. ... books are right and which practice exams are availble. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: For Real?
    ... >as to how to tie their shoelaces? ... Well can you tie 'em? ... >> How do I get to become an mcsd? ... >> What exams do I need to become mcsd? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)