Re: Need Help in .net certification

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:47:33 +0100

>I don't have the time to visit the blogs created by lame
>dicks that do it to impress their girlfriends

but you have the time to visit the good old ms site to post your crap
here, you tool.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: ITV2
    ... In my day they sometimes used to flash the cue dot on and off while ... on the phone to their girlfriends, just to impress them. ... Where do vision mixers find girlfriends that are impressed by a cue ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Should I reveal the name and address of Bertie the Bunyip?
    ... Great to see Maxie so heartened wasn't it? ... that's lame for someone of even your ignorance. ... weren't like a dog with two dicks at the thought of actually finding out ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)