Re: Need Help in .net certification

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 09/12/04

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:53:50 +0100

>now every job market in india goes into phases... IT did great for a while
>and then it had the downturn (a small effect) but it ended up with more
>outsourced projects. hell lot of people in IT leave india and relocate
>somewhere else... so nowadays IT companies pay hell lot of money...

what gets me is that people think outsourcing is some new trend, where
as the truth is that outsourcing is fact of IT, always has been,
always will be. Many companies see outsourcing as a way to reduce
costs, this is no different to the 80's and early 90's, the only
difference is that there are more companies which utilize IT than
there were back then. In addition, many of the companies nowadays are
completely and utterly useless at managing and implementing IT
solutions, which is only reason why outsourcing 'seems' cheaper. In
reality if companies employed experienced professionals (from the top
down) and took a professional attitude to IT, outsourcing would be
seen as an expensive, ineffective way to implement IT.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3