Re: Mcsd qualifying.

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/11/04

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 14:13:49 +0100

you can find more info MCSD for visual studio 6 here
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirements.asp

it lists exams that are currently available and the ones that are retiring

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave
"Boogghy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Well guys ive studied the mcsd course not the mcsd.net and
> passed two exams and left with two to qualify but the
> problem is were i come from infrustructure and money to
> practice and then write exams is very hard to come by.just
> recently i had that a couple of exams within the course
> ive been studying are going to be cancelled.Regarding
> this, does this mean that i have to change the course or
> can i still continue and write the required exams which i
> rightfully have to complete.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: does any one have exam questions for MCAD 70-316
    ... my opinion of such exams is only reinforced. ... The ability to memorize a few facts in time to take a written exam can in no ... "Hermit Dave" wrote in message ... >>> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: does any one have exam questions for MCAD 70-316
    ... my opinion of such exams is only reinforced. ... The ability to memorize a few facts in time to take a written exam can in no ... "Hermit Dave" wrote in message ... >>> Regards, ...
  • Re: does any one have exam questions for MCAD 70-316
    ... my opinion of such exams is only reinforced. ... The ability to memorize a few facts in time to take a written exam can in no ... "Hermit Dave" wrote in message ... >>> Regards, ...
  • Re: Re: needs book from mcsd exam
    ... "Raja" wrote in message ... >>MCAD exams are available only in .Net technology. ... >>Hermit Dave ... >>> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)