Mcsd qualifying.

From: Boogghy (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/11/04

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 05:47:19 -0700

Well guys ive studied the mcsd course not the mcsd.net and
passed two exams and left with two to qualify but the
problem is were i come from infrustructure and money to
practice and then write exams is very hard to come by.just
recently i had that a couple of exams within the course
ive been studying are going to be cancelled.Regarding
this, does this mean that i have to change the course or
can i still continue and write the required exams which i
rightfully have to complete.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: The FAQ - its a technical and gentlemanly pursuit and not an operating hobby!
    ... Q. How many exams do I have to pass to qualify as a Radio Ham? ... having passed all 6 you still say I'm not a "Real Radio Ham" ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • newbie question: MCAD 70-305 / 70-310 / 70-330
    ... before digging into the exams I would like to know if the following ... combination would qualify me for MCAD: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Certification
    ... Do I have to take all three of these exams within a period of time? ... first exam and the others for my MCSD. ... Microsoft now offers "exam insurance," which will provide for a free retake ... but the required exams have all been ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCSD best practices
    ... I think he means that since he has already taken 70-300, to get his MCAD, he ... will have taken all the required exams plus 70-300. ... 70-300 to go from MCAD to MCSD. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Mcsd qualification.
    ... The VS6 MCSD core exams have all been discontinued. ... to achieve the MCSD certification based on those exams if you did not ... > Well guys ive studied the mcsd course not the mcsd.net and ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)