Re: track for MCSD

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:58:20 -0700

Yes I'm just learning the material.
what is the your advice for me?
Thanks
Henry
A+, MCP 2k
depends on your
>background. Based on the questions, it seems that you are
just learning the
>material.
>
>"ITBUZZ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message
>> what is the right track for mcsd exams? can one study
the
>> SQL first, or is it difficult to study SQL first or is
it
>> mandetory to go through 70-305 then 70-310...
>> or it dosenot the track/exam one takes first
>> thanks
>

>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: I have a problem with this:
    ... The main problem in learning something new is actually ... upgraded my first app to vb.net, so I'm familiar with at least that much ... knowledge of SQL is an absolute must. ... My email is sheldonlg AT thevillages DOT net. ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: Quote from student, after teaching Pick
    ... Pick is mostly concerned with that physical level. ... good for folks to understand them. ... good query language that works across the board with data so that SQL ... have to go through that painful process of learning and switching. ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • Re: Date/time picker problem
    ... The filter variables set in the SQL View of VFP8SP1, ... and act on the selections made on the Abri calendar. ... > Still Learning! ... When I try to read or set the date in Microsoft Date/Time picker ...
  • Re: Access with SQL [ADP?]
    ... Well, I'm learning the curve. ... In the new ADP I ... If you don't already know SQL Server, ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.connect)