MCP

From: Fernando Nunes (fernando.nunes_at_news.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/10/04

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 13:07:59 +0100

Greetz,

I have a question for you guys...

I've passed 70-300 a few months ago, and I'm qualified as
a MCP.

Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is
enough ?
I should ask my testing organization ?

Relevant Pages

  • MCP
    ... >a MCP. ... >Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is ... >I should ask my testing organization? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • MCP
    ... a MCP. ... Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is ... I should ask my testing organization? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • MCP
    ... a MCP. ... Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is ... I should ask my testing organization? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • MCP
    ... a MCP. ... Do I get a diploma, or just the exam approval paper is ... I should ask my testing organization? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)