Re: Need Help in .net certification

From: Schfooge (schfooge_at_NOSPAMFORME.rogers.com)
Date: 09/10/04

    Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 04:45:18 GMT

    "Brad" <nobody@nowhere.net> wrote in message
    news:10k212c977c60c0@corp.supernews.com...
    > Does MS block access to its web site in India or something? How much
    > stilted English has to pour through here making the same pathetic attempt
    > ask the same dumb questions?
    >
    > "Manjusha Chandrasekharan" <Manjusha@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    > message news:900101c49691$588a00c0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    >> Hi,
    >> I would like to apply for MCSD on .net.Please guide me
    >> how to proceed. Also guide me with complete details on
    >> the papers and syllabus.
    >> Thank you,
    >> Regards,
    >> Manju

    It's scary when you consider that much of the work being outsourced to India
    is going to be done by people who can't figure out the difference between
    Microsoft's email address and a newsgroup.

    • Virtual PC in India
      ... Can someone guide me where to buy the Virtual PC for Mac here in India ... I am having a compaq presario laptop which came pre-installed with XP ...
      (microsoft.public.mac.virtualpc)
    • Destination guide to India
      ... Your Guide To India India helps you plan your India holiday with ... destination information holiday guides that cover adventure sports, ... ayurveda, religion, wildlife, heritage monuments, yoga, beaches, ... Visit http://www.YourGuideToIndia.com Destination guide to India. ...
      (rec.travel.marketplace)
    • Re: Need Help in .net certification
      ... Does MS block access to its web site in India or something? ... stilted English has to pour through here making the same pathetic attempt to ... Also guide me with complete details on ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: Myanmar guide book
      ... http://www.yourguidetoindia.com A guide to india ...
      (rec.travel.asia)
    • India Destination Guide
      ... India is a big country in world having so many places for travel. ... Advisor Guide is an ONLINE TOUR COMPANY devoted to creating personal ...
      (rec.travel.asia)