Re: Best Book to prepare for MCSD exam

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/09/04

    Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:28:16 -0700

    For VB.Net track, stick with Mike Gunderloy's books.
    They're the best and you will be glad to read from them.
    The links on Amazon are
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Also, be sure to check out the Errata at
    http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    Good luck !

    - Raja.

    MCSD.

    >I started and made some significant headway in the book
    by
    >Cassidy and Shapton printed by Osborne called "MCAD/MCSD
    >Visual Basic.NET Web Applications". I found its
    examples
    >full of errors and somewhat hard to follow, i.e. poorly
    >written.
    >
    >Could someone suggest the best books/study guides to do
    >well on the VB.NET track? I am primarily focused on
    >buying the materials I need to pass all of the necessary
    >exams; acquiring books for reference is *not* my main
    goal