Re: Best Book to prepare for MCSD exam

From: Raja (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/09/04

    Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:28:16 -0700

    For VB.Net track, stick with Mike Gunderloy's books.
    They're the best and you will be glad to read from them.
    The links on Amazon are
    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
    Also, be sure to check out the Errata at
    http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

    Good luck !

    - Raja.

    MCSD.

    >I started and made some significant headway in the book
    by
    >Cassidy and Shapton printed by Osborne called "MCAD/MCSD
    >Visual Basic.NET Web Applications". I found its
    examples
    >full of errors and somewhat hard to follow, i.e. poorly
    >written.
    >
    >Could someone suggest the best books/study guides to do
    >well on the VB.NET track? I am primarily focused on
    >buying the materials I need to pass all of the necessary
    >exams; acquiring books for reference is *not* my main
    goal
    >right now. Is there one volume that covers all of the
    >VB.NET exams, or must I go buy a seperate book for each
    >exam?
    >
    >Your advice would be much appreciated!
    >Eliezer in Chicago
    >.

    • Re: Which state has cheapest gas
      ... Well Mike, your good work ethics might have expedited my purchase ... While we are not the ONLY fulfillment center for Amazon we are by far ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: Amazon CamperForce
      ... Amazon started the CamperForce Program in 2010 and enjoyed a successful ... Didn't Mike and his wife work for them a couple of years ago? ... Mike and his bride did work for Amazon in their Kansas ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: Oh And (Re: jill dialer)
      ... On 3/5/2014 5:03 PM, jmcquown wrote: ... You can order it from Amazon .com. ... It costs about $125. ... Thanks Mike! ...
      (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
    • Re: Amazon CamperForce
      ... Amazon started the CamperForce Program in 2010 and enjoyed a successful ... Didn't Mike and his wife work for them a couple of years ago? ... Mike and his bride did work for Amazon in their Kansas ... My wife needed the time to qualify for Social Security. ...
      (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
    • Re: future of codegear / delphi why not just c# dot net
      ... Mike wrote: ... We develop web applications using asp.net. ... Anybody who you should care about? ... it's not worth the trouble. ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)