ASP.NET Controls Question

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 09/08/04

    Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:01:03 -0700

    Set a breakpoint in the Page load sub. Use the IDE to
    explore the properties of the Page.Controls object.

    controls to the
    >page. Could anyone explain why ?
    >
    >Thanks !
    >.

    • Re: ASP.NET and VERY buggy VS.NET 2003
      ... The IDE will slow down considerably when you load ... it up with huge numbers of controls but it ususally manages to cope. ... If I have to design a form which has as many controls on it as yours does, ... 60 dropdownlists with perhaps at most 5 ListItems to each ...
    • Re: Check for Existing Else go to New
      ... called from the txtProductionDate, cboDept and cboShift ... controls' AfterUpdate events. ... Setting the breakpoint on: ... and only entering data into txtProductionDate and cboDept and leaving ...
      (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
    • Re: IDE bugs
      ... 300 controls in 20 tab pages sounds like overkill - in fact, ... building that tab control at runtime with code instead of design time ... > last week everything was working fine until out of the blue the ide ...
      (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)
    • Re: A good IDE??
      ... generated data entry wizards, tab controls, treeview builders, etc. ... I do not think that www.iabstudio.com has the IDE portion though - I ... > And there is another scroll area in the left frame that seems broken, ... > HTTP Status 500 ...
      (comp.lang.java.gui)
    • Re: A good IDE??
      ... generated data entry wizards, tab controls, treeview builders, etc. ... I do not think that www.iabstudio.com has the IDE portion though - I ... > And there is another scroll area in the left frame that seems broken, ... > HTTP Status 500 ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)