Re: Suggestions for positions now that I have MCSD

From: The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere (.)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 20:32:06 +0100

>It should be non-trivial in order to have some value

indeed if it solves real world business problems.

However, the difference between a noddy web site for some two bit
company, produced for nothing, showing pretty pictures, is somewhat
different than a 'real world' business solution which securely handles
hundreds or thousands of business transactions actions an hour.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Ask EU:-Listen Again to MP3
    ... > Kim Andrews wrote: ... >>> It's hard to tell if Tom's sexual misbehaviour really contributed to ... >>> the business problems he's having now or not. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Ask EU:-Listen Again to MP3
    ... >> It's hard to tell if Tom's sexual misbehaviour really contributed to ... >> the business problems he's having now or not. ... > behind a desk. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: Ask EU:-Listen Again to MP3
    ... >It's hard to tell if Tom's sexual misbehaviour really contributed to the ... >business problems he's having now or not. ... They certainly distracted him from making a serious business ... behind a desk. ...
    (uk.media.radio.archers)
  • Re: SPAM: Warning: use of B-Word
    ... but...This business functions!! ... MCNGP #00110011 ... I have to show you how to defend ... yourselves against fresh fruit. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0
    ... im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business, ... but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, ... member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)