Re: New to .Net

From: JaR (plente_at_spamsuxsofthome.net)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:44:49 -0700

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd, Eric climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> I guess there's a lot of trolls in England?
>
> I see homeless people under bridges sometimes, but how can I tell if
> they're a troll, or just homeless?

Look see if they have an access to usenet.

JaR
Obvious Thug

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MAIL CALL!
    ... >> Evelyn, that was MY post. ... > Google, no> doubt. ... > re-post my post about my> buying lunch for a homeless person. ... > another example of because I asked> NMR to not top post, the trolls ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Re: the future of the music biz?
    ... the jurisdiction your former compatriot, Rupert Murdoch uses, Dutch ... but given your anticipated income should ... for bridges and I am beginning to get trolls living underneath them. ...
    (rec.music.makers.songwriting)
  • Re: Utter lack of character or soul
    ... All those orcs and troll need is a decent Youth Centre. ... In my day the orcs and trolls hung around ... Herts, England ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Give thanks for British Geography...
    ... didn't persist in trip-trapping over the bridges, the trolls would go ... Well, some of those bridges now have bats under them, as their natural ... bruins, bears, Mary Plain, Salisbury Plain, Stonehenge, King Arthur, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: LL-7
    ... Smokey. ... Don't worry about me and the trolls. ... I tend to walk over the bridges and just let them stay under them... ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)