Re: mcsd exam

From: Cindy Winegarden (cindy.winegarden_at_mvps.org)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 11:18:47 -0400

Huh? You mean Kline Sphere didn't really know about the web based
newsreader? <rofl>

--
Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
cindy.winegarden@mvps.org  www.cindywinegarden.com
"Hermit Dave" <hermitd.REMOVE@CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> see i can be a good influence.. even cindy is using humour now :)
>> > pls you send 2 me web-based news reader :-)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 1 MCP to go until MCAD ?
    ... >I had read in MCAD Que books that you needed to use the> opposite technology. ... >>>>-->>Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Pblm with a mapped drive to my data.
    ... Did you check Reconnect at logon when you mapped the drive? ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
  • Re: Excel Sum cells
    ... >> Do you want to put a formula in another cell that summs the cells, ... >> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: Why character instead of numerics?
    ... This must be a case of temporary insanity. ... >> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: move from visual 7 to visual 9
    ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP ... Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/cindywinegarden ...