Re: help me for 70-316 exam

From: Hermit Dave (hermitd.REMOVE_at_CAPS.AND.DOTS.hotmail.com)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:33:43 +0100

first dont reply to your own messages.. it doesnt help

Basic info on what MCP/MCAD/MCSD is
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

pointers to the right places...
MCP.. you give one exam you become MCP
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp

MCAD.. do 3 select MCP exmas and you become MCAD
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/default.asp

MCSD.. do all the required MCPs for a particular stream and you become MCSD
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/default.asp

For .NET certification(s) MCP/ MCAD/ MCSD:
you have 55 questions
passing score is 700 of 1000
its a 2 hour exam (plus 15 mins for tutorial + 15 for comments)
it costs 103.something GBP in uk...
you can find out the cost for your country at
www.2test.com

Also... you can take the exam in any order.. start with elective or a core
MCP.
the only requirement is that you do the least number of MCPs required for
your cert

If you program in C#.. get Amit Kalani's stuff... its not too bad... infact
i am doing my 70-320 with this book and it all looks good so far.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-uk&field-keywords=amit%20kalani/ref=xs_ap_sai1_xgl/026-0445228-0087606

if you want MS training material...
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/Books/default.asp

Please dont request dumps and or training material or information to be
emailed to you. if you are smart enough to finish a newsgroup to spam then
please remember that google is your best friend. first find out what mcad /
mcsd is.

--
Regards,
Hermit Dave