Passed 70-300

From: Scott Hamlin (srxyz2003_at_go.com)
Date: 09/02/04

Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 14:15:39 -0400

Just got back from a successful go at the 70-300 test and thought I would
share some basic. My test had three scenarios - the first was 20 minutes
long (city power company), the second was 40 minutes (Woodgrove bank), and
the third was 60 minutes (fine arts college). About 80% of the questions
were related to the case studies, and the other 20% were general
requirements gathering or technical questions. Similiar posts have mentioned
this, but the answers to most of the case study based questions are in the
case study itself, so read and re-read the text.

Study materials:

MCSD Analyzing Requirements and Defining .NET Solutions Architectures Study
Guide (Exam 70-300) by McGraw-Hill / Osborne

MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft
.NET Solution Architectures (Exam 70-300) by MS Press

http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm

Relevant Pages

  • 70-300 question
    ... Analyzing Requirements and Defining Microsoft ... ..NET Solution Architectures, Exam 70-300. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • MCSD.NET: 70-300 Analyzing Req
    ... i'm busy planning for my MCSD.net certification. ... MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Analyzing Requirements and ... Exam 70- ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Study guide 70-300
    ... But most of my co-workers got passed in this exam with this book. ... "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Spher" wrote: ... >>Analyzing Requirements ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)