Re: Do I need the Windows App exam to pass 70-300

From: Chris Kennedy (chrisknospam_at_cybase.co.uk)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:40:21 +0100

I work for a web design company who neither builds or uses bespoke windows
apps. We are introducing .net and I want something a little more formal in
terms of how I do specs. I would rather do it first while the company is
willing to pay for it so we can get the benefit ASAP rather than take a lot
of time and effort for something the company doesn't need. I can do the
Windows App exam in my own time purely to get the MCSD qualification.