Re: hey im having problem

Eric
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 08:05:30 -0700

> please tell me that you are NOT an is/it professional....

How can his PC write programs for him if it's infected with a virus? If
he gets Norton AV he should be well on his way to MCAD...

Eric

Relevant Pages

  • Re: help again !!!
    ... Were the virus definitions up-to-date? ... If Windows XP, was internal firewall enabled? ... Third party firewall (like Zone Alarm or Norton Personal Firewall) present? ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: hacktool.rootkit HELP
    ... | Thanks for the advice. ... Norton Antivirus reported the following: ... |>> online virus scanners and Norton antivirus numerous times and all ... |>> The virus definitions date that found this problem was 10/19/05. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Anti-spy ware
    ... Norton Alert that comes up says it's from windows/addins/tuilabs.dll and the ... had a Norton Antivirus alert that tells me it has detected a virus and is ... Any threats around and we can take care of it. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Black screen pop up
    ... > Hi Nepatsfan:) ... I checked the System Status page and Virus ... Norton is doing. ... > As for the no support available? ...
  • Re: Anti Virus
    ... I am having great problems renewing my Norton Anti Virus - their site took my money and sent a confimatory e-mail, but I'm still being told the site can't renew my subscription - even though it technically doesn't end until December 10th, so my virus definitions are out of date. ... The three best known free progs are AVG, ... Nowadays many AV progs come as part of a 'security suite' of which the two main components are the AV program and a firewall. ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)