70-340

From: Ernesto (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/29/04

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 22:56:21 -0700

I'm not going to be so sacarstic like certain people, only
saying "MSDN", so i suggest you to get the "Writing Secure
Code", most of the code only applies to C/C++ but it has a
very good explanation of the security topics.

Try to get this DVD: https://msevents-
eu.microsoft.com/cui/EventDetail.aspx?culture=es-
ES&EventID=118745972&CountryCode=GB&LanguageCode=en

The 330 was very hard for me, usually i finished my betas
with 30 minutes left, not this time, i only had 2 minutes
left in the end.

Best Regards
Ernesto

Relevant Pages

  • No Touch Deployment and querystring parameters
    ... Let me start off by saying that I have read the Chris Sells article on MSDN ... understanding of the problem. ...
  • Re: GDI+ class question
    ... The standard GDI+ dll namely gdiplus.dll is freely distributable AFAIK. ... That is the one whose "flat API" is decribed in MSDN. ... Are you saying that there is a different version of the dll, ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.gdi)
  • Re: Why 64bit Delphi compiler from Borland may be meaningless!
    ... > be verified by anything on MSDN. ... You didn't read Euan's posts then? ... He says the same as Joanna has been ... saying - not everything will have a native API in the future. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Rotating jpegs usings Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
    ... That looks like you're saying do it by a different method, using GDI+ and ... > Have a look at this article from the MSDN: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics)