MCSD Self study guides

From: Nicolas Caron (caronnNO_at_SPAMca.objectiflune.com)
Date: 06/28/04

    Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:22:49 -0700

    Hello everyone,

    I was just wondering what people think are the best self-study guides
    for MCSD certification. I first plan to take exams 70-315 and 70-316

    Thanks for your help!

    NC

    • Re: Books..and course materials..
      ... The reason behind trying to achieve was to MCSD certification to see how ... almost all the exams are repeated from MCSD.NET to MCAD. ... > Programming C#, Third Edition ... > templates would have been more appropriate and safer; ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: MCSD Exam Period
      ... in order to get the MCSD certification? ... Effectively it is March 31, 2009, as that's when the core exams for this certification will be retired. ... However, when I popped that 70-431 on my cert transcript, suddenly I earned myself a Business Solutions Professional cert on a legacy product, simply because the "SQL2000" requirement for the original cert had been expanded to accept the SQL2005 cert as an option. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: MCSD Certificate (not Certification)
      ... Cerebrus wrote: ... MCSD certification requires five exams, not four, as it appeared ... Forgive me if I have misread it. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: To earn MCSD
      ... if I passed already 3 core exams before 30 June, then if I will pass 70-229 ... I will still earn MCSD certification on VS6 track? ...