Re: Finally MCSD ... procrastinator that I am.

From: Me2 (r_at_r.com)
Date: 06/27/04

Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 14:46:54 -0400

Congrats!

Good Luck!

>From your fellow Pro... One exam left for me to go.

Ralph Page
MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
 and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
"Mike" <michaelloll@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Being the procrastinator that I am, I waited till the last minute.
> But I passed 70-229 today.
>
> It was a difficult test, much more difficult that the two VB exams I
> took, and much harder than 70-300.
>
> Now it's on to the .Net track for my employer. Let's hope I don't
> procrastinate like I did before. :)
>
> --
> Mike

Relevant Pages

  • how boys drift into gay lifestyle
    ... Born into a family with a strong spiritual heritage, ... when Mike shirked the recreational ... shooting his father relished. ... that attention turned sexual. ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: [OT] Time on the net, etc.
    ... before _my_ mother was born. ... Mike "from the street" Yetto ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Quebec Regiment
    ... This very helpful reply was received from Mike on Genbrit and I thought it ... His birth date is 3 years out as, the 1911 census tells us he was born in ... does not seem to know where he was born and says brighton, sussex, but the ... census tells us Islington. ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: Im new here
    ... I'm Mike. ... I live in Cornwall but I was born and brought up in Orkney and I ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Michael Wolf.
    ... wish I was making the drive and I was born there. ... >> Maybe Mike has some babes at the water cooler. ...
    (rec.scuba)