Re: Need details reg. MCSD Certification..

From: Cindy Winegarden (cindy.winegarden_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/23/04

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 11:03:33 -0400

In news: 2003b01c45926$d4036c80$a601280a@phx.gbl,
BackiaRaj <backiaraj.periasamy@igate.com> wrote:
> I need details reg. MCSD Certification and Training
> materials for .NET

Hi BackaiRaj,

Start here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp.

--
Cindy Winegarden  MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP
cindy.winegarden@mvps.org  www.cindywinegarden.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Getting Started
    ... "dump" usually refers to materials that are used to memorize answers to ... Attempting to pass exams using these is sometimes ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ... > Please guys help me out in this regard. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Hello
    ... "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the ... >> do MCSD certification. ... > Hi Balaji, ... > Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)