70-316 prep time - .NET newbie

anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com
Date: 06/22/04

    Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 12:27:49 -0700

    In your opinion is it possible to pass 70-316 by
    self-study, without prior exposure to .NET (and
    Java/C++/ASP/VB background) How long of preparation
    time would you estimate? TIA.

    • Re: I have seen some fat client Dot Net apps
      ... require preparation, research, etc. ... Let's consider something like a WPF designer. ... opinion on this, and so do I, and many others, but I'd hope that ... CodeGear would realy on more than just a few opinions presented here. ...
      (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
    • Re: Hewitt is out
      ... I think he's doing this partly in preparation for Rafa... ... serving noticeably harder than in recent times - a good move in my ... opinion ... ... 1st serves, and is very accurate on them, sampras like, for most parts. ...
      (rec.sport.tennis)
    • Re: OT: being inspected tomorrow
      ... good luck wishes speeding your way. ... In my opinion the "enthusiastic Mum" is nature's best ... pretty incredible preparation and qualification. ...
      (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)