Which vendor for test should I choose?

From: Matt Hawley (mhawley_at_!n!o!s!p!a!m!.integrityts.com)
Date: 06/22/04

To: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 06:51:27 -0700

Troels,

 You should find no difference in the complexitiy or questions of the test based on which center. The environment or testing program may differ, but I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem.

 Matt Hawley, MCAD .NET
 http://www.eworldui.net

   nntp://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd/<1f6db01c4584b$d136fd90$a301280a@phx.gbl>

 Hi.

 I'm about to sign up for the 70-316 test.
 Where I live, I can choose between 2 places to take the
 test. One place use Prometric and the other use
 Pearson/Vue.
 I've earlier taken a test with Prometric, and I liked it.
 However geographically it is easier to get to the other
 place that uses Pearson/Vue.
 My question is: how different (if at all) are the tests
 from the vendors?
 Is it only the system that differs (contaning the exact
 same questions) or is it the questions them selves that
 are different?
 Are they equal in complexity?

 Regards Troels