Re: 70-310 Help

From: JJ (jj_at_koriandrum.neta)
Date: 06/18/04

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 15:48:25 +0100

All

"Lighthammer" <Lighthammer@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
news:carh66$kef$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
> Hi All
>
> I'm presently doin my mcsd.net.
>
> What would u think is the best course to do for the 70-310 (Developing
XML
> Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and
the
> Microsoft .NET Framework)
> The Recommended Course Outline suggested by Microsoft :
> Course 2524: Developing XML Web Services Using Microsoft ASP.NET
(3
> days)
> Course 2557: Building COM+ Applications Using Microsoft .NET
> Enterprise Services (5 days)
> Course 2389: Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (3 days)
>

> Thanx
> All Imput is welcome !!!!!

Relevant Pages

  • Microsoft .NET
    ... reading up various documents that discuss - "What is Microsoft .Net" ... I'm trying to write a paper on security and software development using ... utilize connected solutions using Web services, ... language, of course, but also: ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Learning VBS and VB.NET, a quick question
    ... VBA for Office products is very different from VB ... > .Net is a Java-type system mainly aimed at web services. ... > of the Microsoft marketing spiel, ... > hat by the time the next Windows version comes out. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: Anybody notice that Microsoft doesnt write in .Net?
    ... It has always seemed to me that it is more suited to web applications than desktop applications, although the name may have some bearing on that. ... That's been my theory all along...that Microsoft wrote .Net to further their internal goals of software-as-a-service and just decided to drag everyone else down that misguided path for 2 reasons. ... Rather, it is a set of capabilities in products that enables people, information, systems, and devices to connect and exchange information seamlessly through the use of Web services. ... There is also .NET Biz Talk server that allows .NET applications and applications running on mainframes to communicate with each other through the use of XML over TCP that have nothing to do with Web services, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Anybody notice that Microsoft doesnt write in .Net?
    ... It has always seemed to me that it is more suited to web applications than desktop applications, although the name may have some bearing on that. ... That's been my theory all along...that Microsoft wrote .Net to further their internal goals of software-as-a-service and just decided to drag everyone else down that misguided path for 2 reasons. ... The first being to use us all as the world's largest test base for their own internal tools and the second being to cut costs by supporting only the tool set that they wanted to use internally instead of one for their SAAS and one for real-world developers designing for the desktop. ... Rather, it is a set of capabilities in products that enables people, information, systems, and devices to connect and exchange information seamlessly through the use of Web services. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: .NET slows, COM+ still fast
    ... > We are getting the same story from Microsoft. ... Use Web Services! ... > winsock errors, we think its Network, but the network folks are saying its ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.performance)