MCAD/MCSD exam order

From: Ashvin Johnson (ashvinJohnson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 06/18/04

    Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:25:28 -0700

    Hello,

    Congrats!

    I am planing to give 305 exam, would you be kind to tell me
    how you did the prepairation and your study material. And
    please do mention how much time you have take before
    appearing for the test.

    How much you paid for the exam

    Thanks

    the MCAD
    >certification first and perhaps MCSD after, so I'm very
    concerned about exam
    >order.
    >Thanks in advance
    >Xavi
    >

    >.

    • Re: Passed 70-320 today!
      ... Congrats to both. ... I did tests from PrepLogic which was included on CD with the Amit Kalani ... couldn't of passed this exam without it. ... Right now I'm preparing for 70-315. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
    • Re: A few MCSE questions
      ... I also scored a 700 on that exam when I took it... ... Congrats anyhow! ... It may be that the 700 is Microsoft's way of indicating pass. ... section eventhough it still had the 'Needs Development/Strong headings. ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
    • Re: Ping! Shirley? How are you?
      ... Congrats on the exam, you're hardly past it! ... with flying colours. ...
      (rec.crafts.beads)
    • Re: I PASSED!!!
      ... That's true, I'm already MCSA and for me, passing every exam makes me feel ... > Huge congrats on the pass! ... >> Thanks Steve, ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
    • Re: Just a little venting
      ... >> Congrats on passing your exam. ... >They seem to have focused on the most obscure features of xml and server ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)