Re: MCSD exams

From: Me2 (r_at_r.com)
Date: 06/16/04

Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:24:11 -0400

This looks familiar.

Ralph Page
MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
 and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays

> [...]

Relevant Pages

  • OT: Linux or Cisco
    ... Meanwhile I looked for options in the Linux world and there are exams from LPI and RedHat. ... I will need to learn vast amounts instead of for CCNA. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ccnp question
    ... few years networking experience under my belt, ... Now i would really like to have a bash at trying to obtain my ccnp, ... my question is, how does the ccnp compare to the ccna, e.g is there more ... By the way the exams are changing and the last date ...
    (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
  • Re: Transcender vs Boson Exam Test
    ... I used Transcenders pretty extensively preparing for some of the 2000 exams. ... CCNA - one test, not so hard, probably not that useful for jobs by itself, ... and the certification exam would be different. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Woohoo!
    ... That makes me an MCSA. ... CCNA next, ... > methinks. ... I'm getting a little tired of MS exams :-) ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: MCSD exams
    ... >have four areas covered on the exams in common. ... >Error Handling ... If you anticipate taking the SQL 2000 exam as your ... >The other areas are covered in most exam prep materials. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)