Re: Give me an advise!

Eric
Date: 06/15/04

Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 08:08:03 -0700

> 2007 will have even more 'features'!!! But even so, what's the point
> in waiting for 2007 when 2009 would be only two years away, and have
> even more 'features'!!!!

I like that - 2009 will be my new target for certification. You don't
think they'll change it again after that, do you?

Eric

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... Making the exams harder only buys a modicum of ... increase in respect for the certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Brain Dumping.....
    ... Sphere (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere ) said, ... However my view has always been that any certification ... > serves no purpose as there is no trust in the certification. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Transcender vs Boson Exam Test
    ... The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere wrote in ... > certified, if that certification actual carried some value with it, ... "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?" ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: Blacks already starting to complain
    ... It might be chidish that I do so but it's an easy target and I can't ... poster to task for the same reason I was. ... I wasn't taking anyone to task, I was posting on the issue, when the ... agree or disagree with you? ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)