Hi, I am taking 70-315 tommorrow....

From: phatrice (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 06/15/04

    Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:35:34 -0700

    any last words of advice? any advice would be GREATLY
    appreciated, thank you.

    I am using the Kalani and http://www.codeclinic.com/70-
    315skills.htm site as my primary preparation material for
    the test.

    Wish me LUCK!

    • Re: Hi, I am taking 70-315 tommorrow....
      ... any advice would be GREATLY ... I am using the Kalani and http://www.codeclinic.com/70 - ... Wish me LUCK! ...
      (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
    • Re: looking for obsolete part
      ... > Bug. ... > |> who tried to resolder/rework them, but no luck. ... Also try looking and posting ... > Thanks for the advice TC. ...
      (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
    • Re: Very strange problem....
      ... Everytime I try to go there I get the MSN ... ISP), to try to bring the page up and they can. ... no luck. ... >> advice and did a full hosts scan and didn't find another one. ...
    • Re: OT Good Thoughts Needed
      ... Im also asking for advice. ... I know I must be calm and handle this like a calm person but I ... > I feel I do by reading all of your posts and you all seem like fine people. ... good luck with it. ...
      (alt.guitar.beginner)
    • Wireless dhcp stopped working
      ... all of a sudden it is not picking up a dhcp address. ... Any advice would be great, ... tried removing the connection and configuring it again but no luck. ...
      (alt.os.linux.suse)