Re: Learning C++ needs Assembly Language too?

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/10/04

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 10:47:36 +1000

I started liking your style...
Well If you are a BIG company like IBM and you see clients
as h(m)oneypots mostly you look is to increase revenue.
(the margin in IT business is enormous I would like to see it come down to
an acceptable level)
It is not that people don't have best intentions . The very
structure of service providers is based on profit motive .
  not on best outcome...