Re: MCAD/MCSD exam order

From: Me2 (
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:38:35 -0400

306 follows very closely with the exam content, then take 320.

Ralph Page  MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
 and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
"Xavier Mundó" <> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I recently passed 70-305 exam (yeah!) and I would like to know which exam
> would be better to take on now. I would like to obtain the MCAD
> certification first and perhaps MCSD after, so I'm very concerned about
> order.
> Thanks in advance
> Xavi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Specialized information needed
    ... what I am comparing and ONLY what I am comparing is the following ... MCAD vs interviewer self created exam ...
  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
  • RE: Problem with MCAD certification?
    ... MCP to MCAD and realised that I did the wrong exam. ... I am presuming Microsoft are not being ...
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... MCAD because of this line on MCAD requirements page: ... "In addition to the core exam requirements, ... >Hi JDaniels, ... >All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ...
  • Re: MCAD Mumbai
    ... if you need information on mcp / mcad / mcsd read my earlier post. ... if you are looking for education / exam centres contact the following ... there are a couple books amit kalani or mike "something" or you ... > am living in Gujarat and Mumbai is near to me. ...