Re: MCAD/MCSD exam order

From: Me2 (r_at_r.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:38:35 -0400

306 follows very closely with the exam content, then take 320.

--
Ralph Page  MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
"Xavier Mundó" <xmundo@terra.es> wrote in message
> Hello,
> I recently passed 70-305 exam (yeah!) and I would like to know which exam
> would be better to take on now. I would like to obtain the MCAD
> certification first and perhaps MCSD after, so I'm very concerned about
exam
> order.
> Thanks in advance
> Xavi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Specialized information needed
    ... what I am comparing and ONLY what I am comparing is the following ... MCAD vs interviewer self created exam ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: 70-305 Question
    ... I would definitely go ahead with the MCAD on 1.1. ... > the web service/remoting/window services exam. ... >> where in the book the objectives are gone over. ... >> Microsoft Certified Solution Developer ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • RE: Problem with MCAD certification?
    ... MCP to MCAD and realised that I did the wrong exam. ... I am presuming Microsoft are not being ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD details
    ... MCAD because of this line on MCAD requirements page: ... "In addition to the core exam requirements, ... >Hi JDaniels, ... >All you Microsoft Certifications needs at: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD Mumbai
    ... if you need information on mcp / mcad / mcsd read my earlier post. ... if you are looking for education / exam centres contact the following ... there are a couple books amit kalani or mike "something" or you ... > am living in Gujarat and Mumbai is near to me. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)