MCAD/MCSD exam order

From: Xavier Mundó (xmundo_at_terra.es)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:26:08 GMT

Hello,
I recently passed 70-305 exam (yeah!) and I would like to know which exam
would be better to take on now. I would like to obtain the MCAD
certification first and perhaps MCSD after, so I'm very concerned about exam
order.
Thanks in advance
Xavi

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Loose dogs, having fun
    ... LEGALLY REQUIRED visit, too, as in requiring a "post-rape" exam. ... Yeah, that's an option when the rapist is Dad or Uncle or Gramps. ... gimmee gimmee gimmee some drugs. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Looking for MS C++ Certificate
    ... Yeah, I was looking for one of those a couple of years ago and couldn't find one. ... I think the C# exam would be easy enough for any C++ program to persue if they are just looking for the letters next to their name. ... MS doesn't support VC6 any longer. ... interest in developers picking C++ - they only care about ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: MCAD 70 305
    ... > applications" from Wayne Cassidy and David Shapton. ... > this book in combination with msdn enough to pass exam 70- ... yeah no problem, in fact .. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCAD/MCSD exam order
    ... > exam would be better to take on now. ... I would like to obtain the MCAD ... > certification first and perhaps MCSD after, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)
  • Re: Netscreen Certification Course Materials
    ... Yeah, while the book was written by NetScreen guys, it's meant for you ... to learn the firewall inside and out (which will definitely get you ... past the exam) but is not course material. ... IPSec, Transparent mode, and Layer 3 pretty well. ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)