Re: MCSD exams

From: Me2 (r_at_r.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:44:29 -0400

You should know that all the coding exams, 310/320, 305/315, and 306/316,
have four areas covered on the exams in common.

These areas are:
ADO.Net
Error Handling
Security
Deployment

You must learn ADO.Net and some basic SQL statements in order to get your
MCAD. If you anticipate taking the SQL 2000 exam as your elective for the
MCSD, then you will need to have a deeper knowledge. Additionally, it may
be helpful if you take the SQL elective as your first study/exam. In any
case, you will need additional materials to bring you up to speed on this
integral part of the .Net architecture.

The other areas are covered in most exam prep materials.

Each of the exams will cover additional areas dealing with the specific area
of the exam.

Have fun,

Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
 and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays