Re: MCSD exams

From: Me2 (r_at_r.com)
Date: 06/09/04

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:44:29 -0400

You should know that all the coding exams, 310/320, 305/315, and 306/316,
have four areas covered on the exams in common.

These areas are:
ADO.Net
Error Handling
Security
Deployment

You must learn ADO.Net and some basic SQL statements in order to get your
MCAD. If you anticipate taking the SQL 2000 exam as your elective for the
MCSD, then you will need to have a deeper knowledge. Additionally, it may
be helpful if you take the SQL elective as your first study/exam. In any
case, you will need additional materials to bring you up to speed on this
integral part of the .Net architecture.

The other areas are covered in most exam prep materials.

Each of the exams will cover additional areas dealing with the specific area
of the exam.

Have fun,

Ralph Page MBA, CMBA, MCAD .Net, MCDBA 2000, MCSE 2000, CCNA
"Every man is born into the world to do something unique and something
distinctive,
 and if he or she does not do it, it will never be done."
-- Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
"sender" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i am about to start mcsd 70-306 exam preperation, i have
> teken down the informations available on
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-306.asp. can
> any body help me in knowing what is the best procrdure i
> must follow. shall i follow msdn only or can u prescribed
> any book(i am following vb.net programming giud 2nd
> editon).
> hopeing for a quick reply
> thanks
> sender

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Qestions on Books of 70-229
    ... i have just passed my 70-229 design sql 2000 exam. ... For example, they want u to do something to reduce future mainteinance, ... coze a dba has to troubleshoot more ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCSD Solution Architecture exam
    ... I thought the architecture one was one of the easier ones. ... Save for the SQL one, I was a little disappointed with the difficulty of the ... My last exam is the Solution ... > does the Solution Architecture exam compare? ...
  • Re: Help me plaease !!!
    ... The SQL exam from the developer point of view, it is the 70-229, wich leads ... you to work with database objects like, tables, views, stored procs, ... I used the MS Press book for 70-229 exam. ... what a developper should know? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Help me plaease !!!
    ... what a developper should know? ... What could be the exam to take for SQL server as a developper view? ... You must know at least one Database Management system. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: MCSD best practices
    ... After that do Webservices Server ... electif being SQL, BizTalk Server or the new Security exam. ... "Tod Birdsall" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd)