Re: MCSD

From: Cindy Winegarden (cindy.winegarden_at_mvps.org)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:22:39 -0400

In news: 19b1801c44d65$213f78e0$a401280a@phx.gbl,
girish <girish@radiantinfo.com> wrote:
> Can any one pls.. guide me in getting .NET certification
> and more abt. study guide.

Hi GIRISH,

Start here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

-- .
cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

Relevant Pages

  • Re: 1 MCP to go until MCAD ?
    ... >I had read in MCAD Que books that you needed to use the> opposite technology. ... >>>>-->>Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad)
  • Re: Pblm with a mapped drive to my data.
    ... Did you check Reconnect at logon when you mapped the drive? ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
  • Re: Excel Sum cells
    ... >> Do you want to put a formula in another cell that summs the cells, ... >> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.forms)
  • Re: Why character instead of numerics?
    ... This must be a case of temporary insanity. ... >> Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.fox.vfp.queries-sql)
  • Re: move from visual 7 to visual 9
    ... Cindy Winegarden MCSD, Microsoft Visual Foxpro MVP ... Blog: http://spaces.msn.com/members/cindywinegarden ...