Re: Request for feedback on article

From: FrisbeeŽ (billLASTINIT_at_dasi-software.com)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 09:38:34 -0400

RL (Bob) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT wrote:
> Ok, I might be opening myself up for trouble here, but here goes.
>
> Anywho, take a look, and I'd appreciate any feedback.

Nice read, Bob. I'm anxious to see how you address the "We can't hire you
because you have no experience and you can't get experience because we won't
hire you" issue. This is a common thread in the cert NG's.

You also touch on how when you get 150 vs. 15 resume's the applicant are
lucky to get a 30-second gloss-over. When you are in that situation,
perhaps you could provide some feedback from an employer's POV on what
catches your eye the most on a resume, and what causes you to skip over the
others.

--
Fris "I wonder if I was one of those 150" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!

  • Re: Request for feedback on article
    ... > Anywho, take a look, and I'd appreciate any feedback. ... Nice read, Bob. ... The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.mcdba)
  • Re: Request for feedback on article
    ... > Anywho, take a look, and I'd appreciate any feedback. ... Nice read, Bob. ... The MCNGP Team - We're here to help! ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: BEWARE-EBAY BUYER "VOXPOPPER"-lunatic leaving multiple negs for sellers !
    ... > I now ask any 8-trackers out there, to examine the feedback that Bob ... Here's the kicker- Bob got the tapes for ONE CENT EACH on Ebay- ... acquaintance of the seller or the seller himself... ...
    (rec.audio.misc)
  • Re: Whatever happened to reuse?
    ... >> Feedback remains the key, ... taking this offended tone and asking Bob to speak only for himself. ... matching general facts about human nature. ... we have mental limitations, just as we have physical limitations. ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: Pulse Width Modulation Speed Control
    ... Bob sez: " Bogging down is exactly what it does without feedback. ... 'Nother name for poor requlation. ... speeds for fine feed at low spindle speed, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)