Re: about mcsd

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:10:30 +1000

What else you need
Please give your residence address I will Courier it
(Don't worry about the money I got it free from Microsoft)
Yours
truly
"piscesanjana2004@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:19aa101c44d4f$1310f4d0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> i want to do mcsd . please send procedure of doing it inm
> my mail .
> with regards
> anjana gupta

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Censorship PROVES it is a Corporate Scumbag!
    ... I don't have to act like a jerk when I complain about things. ... EVERY time someone needs telephone activation it costs Microsoft for ... overseas phone charges and labor costs (even though at low overseas ... I have NO SYMPATHY for those that try to make money off ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Possible to extract high resolution b/w from a raw file?
    ... There are many companies that have more money than Microsoft, ... removed from general support. ... the developer has no incentive to care ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Whats he smoking?
    ... Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment with reference ... the officials of the parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from ... arrangements on how to get the box shipped to you by courier, ... After all arrangements we have concluded that you must ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: HĂcKe®§
    ... be "hacked" if you send the hacker your password. ... How can Microsoft prevent human error? ... >conterfieting money too bussiness's lose money os all in ... >many hidden charges or the casual double charge on your ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Freeview HD recorders....when?
    ... good money to become under their control. ... Similar for reasons why I personally prefer to have nothing to do with Sky, ... requiring all software development they paid for to deliver fully commented ... but it would still all be Microsoft. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)