Re: about mcsd

From: Disillusioned_01 (
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:10:30 +1000

What else you need
Please give your residence address I will Courier it
(Don't worry about the money I got it free from Microsoft)
"" <> wrote in
message news:19aa101c44d4f$1310f4d0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> i want to do mcsd . please send procedure of doing it inm
> my mail .
> with regards
> anjana gupta

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Censorship PROVES it is a Corporate Scumbag!
    ... I don't have to act like a jerk when I complain about things. ... EVERY time someone needs telephone activation it costs Microsoft for ... overseas phone charges and labor costs (even though at low overseas ... I have NO SYMPATHY for those that try to make money off ...
  • Re: Possible to extract high resolution b/w from a raw file?
    ... There are many companies that have more money than Microsoft, ... removed from general support. ... the developer has no incentive to care ...
  • Whats he smoking?
    ... Cliff to bring out part of your total pending payment with reference ... the officials of the parastatals have been extorting a lot of money from ... arrangements on how to get the box shipped to you by courier, ... After all arrangements we have concluded that you must ...
  • Re: H├âcKe┬«┬ž
    ... be "hacked" if you send the hacker your password. ... How can Microsoft prevent human error? ... >conterfieting money too bussiness's lose money os all in ... >many hidden charges or the casual double charge on your ...
  • Re: Freeview HD recorders....when?
    ... good money to become under their control. ... Similar for reasons why I personally prefer to have nothing to do with Sky, ... requiring all software development they paid for to deliver fully commented ... but it would still all be Microsoft. ...