Collections Improvement

From: Disillusioned_01 (none_at_none.com)
Date: 06/08/04

Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 21:45:09 +1000

Anyboby aware of any MS initiative to provide an c++ STL
stle Lib withc# Generics coming in .net 2.0!?(I guessed it)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: a CPAN for C
    ... There were scores of container libraries for C++ when the STL came along. ... Those who had their own carried on using them, most of those who didn't, picked the STL. ... when I've needed linked lists I've also needed them to be as efficient as possible, so did not want the overhead of function pointers which Jacob is using. ... I guess without language support for generics, any two properties are possible at the cost of the third. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: "Vector" Equivalent
    ... In the STL there is a list type and a vector type. ... Hopefully devco will address the woeful lack of generics and container support in delphi. ... wondering if there was a Vector equivalent in Delphi VCL? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: The Set Class in C++ and Java
    ... Java generics and C++ STL are not the same. ... template class for the Vectors in java by update 2 since i by 1.5 i ...